Difference between revisions of "Template:SMS Gateway/Abstract"
From n0r1sk software solutions
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
: [[File:Warning.|frameless|ALERT|caption]] '''THIS PROJECT IS OUTDATED''' We will release SMS Gateway 2.0 soon!<br><br>
Latest revision as of 18:34, 6 September 2015
- Error creating thumbnail: convert: delegate failed `"rsvg-convert" -o "%o" "%i"' @ error/delegate.c/InvokeDelegate/1310. convert: unable to open image `/tmp/magick-4147bXF0bq0eL5NR': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2712. convert: unable to open file `/tmp/magick-4147bXF0bq0eL5NR': No such file or directory @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/540. convert: no images defined `PNG:/tmp/transform_da152cf00cf5.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3210.THIS PROJECT IS OUTDATED We will release SMS Gateway 2.0 soon!
- Free, operating system independent software to send text messages (SMS) by http request (web-interface) including Web-Admin-Console.
This project is available as source code, .war-file and Debian-package. For the ease of use we also provide an appliance to run in virtual machines.
- Finally we left beta state behind! Download and install the latest and upgradeable version from sourceforge and try it out right now!
- Since we started this project (in September 2010) and implemented the solution for our employees needs, we sent about 20.000 mobile text messages (SMS) per month using this solution!
- The uptime of the project is amazing, we had no problems any more with sending mobile text messages (SMS) in the last year.
- For the latest bugs and tracker requests please take a look at the SMS Gateway site or our SourceForge appearance!
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us!